GETTING RID OF GALLSTONES: THE GREAT GALL BLADDER FLUSH OUT
This technique is a traditional herbalist cure for gallstones from hundreds if not thousands of years ago. Olive oil for gallstones is the oldest trick in the book. This version adds Epsom Salts to the procedure and this helps to open the bile ducts and vlaves with impressive results. You are cautioned to have first had a good kidney cleanse and to get rid of your zoo of body parasites such as: worms, flukes and microorganisms that share your body with you. Therapists with electronic gadgets can do this for you and so can some kitchen cures.
WHY SHOULD WE CLEAN OUT AND MAINTAIN THE LIVER? The liver is responsible for expelling waste from your system as well as making many of the hormones, enzymes and metaboiltes that keep you fit, energetic and able to utilize your food. It also expels excess estrogen from the bloodstream and potential cancer forming cells on a daily basis. People with high cholesterol problems most certainly have a problem with their liver. Some of the anti-cholesterol drugs are very bad for the liver, so have a liver flush and see what a difference it makes to your cholesterol count. From here, it's easy to get onto a good cholesterol controlling diet. Most of my diets deal with cholesterol automatically as it is what you eat that affects your cholesterol. Misconceptions about eggs and meat versus pasta and wholewheat bread! Healthy foods and eating to a blood type compatible programme solve most of our constitutional ailments. Women with menopausal symptoms like hot flushes and estrogen balances are telling me that their livers are not coping. HRT has a disasterous effect on the liver if it cannot break down and excrete the extra load of hormones you are pumping into your body. Most of us are overloaded with abberated forms of estrogens that increase our potential to develop cancer. The liver has to sort these problems out, so be nice to your liver. If the bile ducts are blocked and you are full of gallstones the liver cannot function properly and everything gets silted up. You get: sluggish, constipated, obese, tired, unable to digest fats and full of aches and pains to say nothing of diseases.
EXACTLY WHAT IS INVOLVED WITH A GALL & LIVER FLUSH OUT. IS IT EXPENSIVE? All you need is ½ cup of olive oil, 3 tablespoons of Epsom Salts and some grapefruit juice. And a lot of courage!
1) This process is recommended after your parasite cleansing programme and when your kidneys are functioning well. When quietly at home for two days, eat only fruit or boiled veggies the first day till mid afternoon. No fats, because we want the gall bladder pressure to build up. You can also have a lot of fruit juice, herb tea and antioxidants, especially vitamin C.
2) Mix up 4 tablespoons of Epsom Salts (magnesium sulphate) in a bottle with 3 cups of water or fruit juice and keep it well chilled in the fridge. You can add vitamin C as well. Shake it well. This is for 4 doses, so drink one in the afternoon, then one at early evening. Drink with a straw if you can't handle the taste and rinse the mouth afterwards.
3) At bedtime drink: ½ cup of olive oil mixed with ½ cup fruit juice: pink grapefruit juice tastes best with olive oil. Now lie down immediately, flat on your back, head on a pillow. The gallstones begin to rumble out, because the Epsom Salts open the valves and ducts and the olive oil activates the pumping action. Try to go to sleep. People who have a sleeping problem are advised to take an Ornithine supplement, but most people can handle the night: better than surgery & pain!
4) Next morning when you waken: Take the third dose of Epsom Salts, you can laze around in bed a while longer, then take the last dose of Epsom Salts after two hours. Two hours later you can have a light meal of fruit and then return to your normal food.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THINGS BEGIN TO RUMBLE? Your bowels will become very active and it will feel as if the whole world is pouring out of you. So are the gallstones! Gallstones are maily composed of cholesterol and this floats in the toilet, whereas the bowel movement sinks. Gallstones show up as bright green. This is very exciting, to see the evidence of your ordeal and Hulda Regehr Clark says we should shine a flashlight into the toilet to see them better. Each to his own. Other than gallstones, some of the cholesterol appears as tan coloured crystals of floating "chaff", so good riddance. You should see this often in any bowel movement when your liver is functioning correctly and is purging out waste products. Do not be alarmed by a pungent odour of sulphur: this is from the Epsom Salts. You may feel a little ill for a few days afterwards, as the body may still be full of parasites and other toxins. It is highly recommended that you have electronic treatment for these: QX, frequency resonators, zappers or Rife Machine treatment in addition to the herbal & kitchen cures I recommend. This is especially true for infertility, uterine cysts, fibroids, endometriosis, cancer, diatebes and so many more. Try to buy Hulda's book for more help or go to a good therapist. Once the liver is purged, other problems may emerge, so get her advice.
COMMENTARY: Strangely, I expected it to feel far worse, but I didn't seem to have any liver problems or gallstones in the first place. For the rest of the day, I felt absolutely marvellous: light and energetic and keen to stay on my Fruit and Vegetable healing diet forever. Chocolate cake, braaivelies, pasta, pizza & ice cream? Never again!
HOW OFTEN SHOULD WE DO THIS LIVER CLEANSE AND HOW SAFE IS IT? Hulda has processed over 500 cases, using this technique and nobody had pain or went to hospital. Even patients in their sixties or eighties. All of them got rid of their gallstones without the need for invasive surgery. Truly fantastc and so simple, so what are you afraid of? Yes it's not highly pleasant and quite revolting, but so are gallstones and the excrutiating pain and discomfort they cause. This cleanse should be done twice a year, but if you have a severe problem it can be repeated a few weeks later.
WHAT SUPPLEMENTS DO WE NEED FOR A WEAK, DISEASED OR DAMAGED LIVER?
1) The herb MILK THISTLE is excellent for regenerating a weak & diseased liver and supplents are available. If you are going out on a rich food or party bender, take lots of it with vitamin C beforehand. I am told it prevents hangovers.
2) Lecithin is very important as a fat emulsifier. Soya beans and eggs are a good source. Lecithin granules from health shops & supermarkets can be mixed with food. If you soak these granules in water, the suspension can be added to your favourite smoothies, milkshakes and syoa, rice or oat milk drinks. Oat milk for this can be made by soaking & boiling 1 part oats to 4 parts of water, then cooling and straining it. Keeps well in the fridge and can be used on your morning muesli or creal. Nice as a smoothie with cocoa, bananas, a natural sweetener like molasses and 1 or 2 teaspoons of lecithin mix per glass. I have plenty of good recipes for healthy baking and for "healthier" chocolates, using lecithin.
3) Vitamin B complex is very important, especially high doses of Choline & inositol that can be bought separately.
4) Antioxidants are essential for the liver, so load up on Vitamin C, A & D and vitamin E. By now you should already be familiar with why we need these supplements for all round health bacause everybody gives this kind of advice.
5) Omega 3 & 6 oils, especially olive & flaxseed oil. Better still: buy flaxseeds and grind up a few tablespoons every day for your family. Use on cereals, in smoothies and especially when you bake. There will bo no more constipation, hormonal shortcomings or frayed tempers either. These flaxseeds with the regular use of olive oil in your diet help to maintain the smooth working of the liver. Don't be surprised to see evidence of cholesterol "flack" floating in the toilet. Very reassuring to know you are in control of cholesterol. Stay away from simple carbohydrates to keep it low.
6) Increase your intake of foods high in potassium, especially blackstrap molasses. Eat foods compliant with your blood type ( see lists on our website or refer to my EATERTAINMENT CD's.) Alkalize with calcium & magnesium every night.