People who have very little money need to spend it wisely on foods that will help to nourish, heal and strengthen the body. To be cured of diseases such as "AIDS" and TB that have claimed the lives of so many people who are poverty stricken need not cost a lot of money. In many cases illness can be prevented with improved nutrition and hygiene. Most people cannot afford expensive supplements, therapies and gadgets. The little bit of money they have is spent on toxic or incorrect foods or harmful products. Healthy, sensible changes need not cost more:
1) DON'T BUY: Mealie meal (aphlatoxins & not suitable for blood type O, B & AB ) Wheat, pasta & bread is cheap,but cause health problems: weakening the immune system plus allergies & mucus. Milk & dairy not for blood type A, O & AB, especially babies and can weaken a sick hungry child. Sugar & margarine are bad. Tea and coffee can dehydrate a sick person, owing to the caffeine present. Peanuts and coconut aggravate any type of inflammation. Pork and contaminated meats like polony carry parasites like tapeworm, flukes, and bacterial infections like shigella that cause weight loss, emaciation and severe diarrhoea. Chicken is very bad for blood type B and commercial chicken is pumped full of antibiotics and hormones. Products containing benzine: like petroleum jelly and most cosmetics & solvents encourage the breeding of parasites. Fluoride toothpaste weakens the immune system & damages the thyroid gland. Avoid these and see your health improve!
2) WATER: Safer drinking water: boil water for a few minutes, place in a glass or ceramic bowl in the sun for 3 - 4 hours. Drink 2 litres daily. Make herb teas, especially ROOIBOS tea instead of ceylon tea or coffee. No more sugar. Add lemon juice or molasses. A little chilli in water really boosts the immune system.
3) PARASITES: Home cures: Wormwood (Artemesia or Wilde Als) grows naturally in many places. Make tea regularly for the whole family. Add ¼ teaspoon of cloves. Pumpkin seeds for tapeworm. Best chewed or a juice made from strained, pulped seeds for babies. 1 tablespoon ground up flaxseeds for tapeworm, but also as a cheap, nutritious supplement. Olive leaves bruised & soaked in water or eaten 1 -2 daily.
4) ALKALINITY: Bicarbonate of soda: 1 teaspoon in water. Drink once or twice daily. Inhale the vapour for 10 minutes of: 1 litre boiling water, 1 tablespoon bicarb, 1 tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide to clean the lungs. You can add eucalyptus leaves, pine needles, artemesia or any herbs you can find. Brush teeth with salt & bicarbonate of soda. Rinse with a few drops of peroxide in water & drink some of the water.
5) VEGETABLES: Blood type compatible vegetables are best. These suit all: sweet potatoes, carrots, onions, squashes, butternuts & pumpkins, spinach, broccoli. Celery & parsley, eat a lot every day. Eat vegetables lightly stir fried or added to stews & soups. Fruit when you can afford it: apples, pears, peaches, lemons, grapefruit, etc. Oranges only suit blood type B. Bananas, but not for type AB.
6) PROTEIN & MEATS: Cheap, good & very nutritious: Canned tuna, pilchards & sardines. Soup bones to make broth with split peas. Lentils only for type A & AB. Make dahl fron yellow split peas. Soya vegetable protein granules are very cheap. Soya beans & white haricot beans can be boiled. Rub through a sieve for baby food. Eggs or canned baked beans & butter beans make a good meal with vegetables.
7) STARCHES & GRAINS: Rice, soya, sweet potatoes, oats, barley & millet are best. Cheap milk for babies, cereal, kiddieshakes: 1 cup oats boiled with 5 cups water & ½ teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda. Strain through a cloth. Add molasses or cocoa powder - delicious & keeps well.
8) SUPPLEMENTS: Blackstrap molasses as a source of potassium: 1-2 tablespoons daily. Also wild dandelions for salads & add to vegetables. Common lentils to grow as sprouts: cheap and an all round vitamin, enzyme & trace element supplement. Parsley & celery: a fistfull daily.
9) BASIC REMEDIES: Ginger, chillies, garlic, cinnamon, cloves, honey, lemons. Bicarbonate of soda, hydrogen peroxide - a few drops in a glass of water.
10) AVOID TOXINS: Fluoride in toothpaste, benzine & alcohol solvents in cosmetics weaken immunity.
11) ACTIVITIES: Exercise, prayer, meditation, yoga, breathing & healing techniques. Get help where it is offered from all the wonderful people involved in Health Counter News. Phone Bart at: 011 3181827 firstname.lastname@example.org